Friday, 25 September 2009

5.2.1 and 5.2.2- Synopsis of my news programme

My news extract is going to be called SN16 News. In my news extract I will be including, news, about the school - Stoke Newington School. I will also be including news from around the local area such as the local park called Clissold Park. I will only be including the park in my news programme, as my news is target at students within Stoke Newington School.

In my news programme I will be including areas such as:

School:
  • BSF Project (Building Schools for the Future) - How it effected the students in the school and the teachers- The way of teaching the class. - Interview staff and students about the BSF Project - Include good points and bad points
  • Sixth form students A2 Art work successes - Interview Art students and a Teacher
  • Year 11 Photography students getting prepared for their GCSE Examinations - Interview year 11 class and a student and get them to talk about their photography work
  • School library - Interview Julie Loy about the library being back in its usual place after the building work
  • A level results - Interview sixthform students about what they think in general- Interview Mr Hewitt and other teachers on their view about the A level results, and find out how many of the sixth form students progressed onto Higher Education

Local:
  • Sports - Clissold Park - Tennis tournaments for children and students of all age that can take part


The colours that I have choosen for my news programme is blue and green. This is because it engages my target audience. The reason behind in choosing these colours was because I have decided for my news programme to be an evening news programme. I have decided to use some iconic construct like the local park in Stoke Newington called Clissold Park and some photos of Stoke Newington Church Street - like the 73 buses and shots of Stoke Newington School

Overall the above targets my audiences through the content, as I am aiming my news programme for students in Stoke Newington School & Sixthform College. I will be interviewing students and staff in Stoke Newington School, to find out about the outside prospectus as Stoke Newington School is a landmark, and find out the impact it had, and how it affected people from the outside of the school, I will be doing this especially for the BSF project. I will also be interviewing students and staff for the above bullet points.

No comments:

Post a Comment