A2 Practical Coursework
Monday, 12 October 2009
5.4.4 - Location Filming permissions
This is my location filming permissions contract slip that I will get signed and dated before I start my filming, but mainly I will be shooting inside the school premises
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(12)
5.4.2- Call sheets for each day of shooting
5.5.1 - Script for SN16 News
5.5 - SN16 News Programmes Storyboards
5.4.4 - Location Filming permissions
5.4.5 - Actor agreement contract
5.4.3- Equipment loan form
5.4.1- Shooting schedule and Editing timeline
5.5.3 - Photographs and still images taken from lo...
5.6 - Target Audience focus group
5.8- Technical and logistical successes during pro...
5.7- Technical and logistical problems encountered...
Conventions of News Text - (Local News & Teen New...
►
September
(6)
About Me
Gamze
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment