Tuesday 20th October 2009- After watching my footage of what I had recorded yesterday, I realised that the quality of some of the footage's wasn't good enough, so I decided to re-film some of them again
Friday 24th October 2009 - I have completely finished my filming today, and I am now ready to start my editing after Half-term!
Friday 13th November 2009- I have managed to upload my footage and started editing the rough cuts of my footage
Monday 16th November 2009 - So far working with Final Cut Pro. has been a success for me. There has not been a problem so far with the software
Tuesday 17th November 2009 - I started to work on my website on my news programme. Using the software Adobe Dreamweaver, was not a problem for me, as I already knew how to use the software
Tuesday 17th November 2009 - I started to work on my website on my news programme. Using the software Adobe Dreamweaver, was not a problem for me, as I already knew how to use the software
No comments:
Post a Comment